< Tous les avis Teac A-3300SX
Teac A-3300SX
michel marshall michel marshall

«  Excellent equipment ... »

Published on 11/24/12 at 12:52
I used various magnetos: Grundig TK47, Akai 4000DS, Sony and Radiola which I forgot the ref ... I much prefer the TEAC 3300SX .... I loved everything in this unit. Unfortunately, after many years of loyal service, the capstan motor wind off me! I have no clear idea of ​​the current price of this magneto However, if the purchase was I would do it again without hesitation.