The Xenophone analog synth updated
HyperSynth recently released version 1.7 update for the firmware of theirs Xenophone analog synthesizer, which greatly improves the arpeggiator.
Xenophone firmware v1.7 adds the following changes:
- The arpeggiator now responds to different velocities for the chords and multiple notes
- Latch mode memorizes the last played chord instead of a single note
- new Ordered mode for the Arp Span
- Extended arp note range from 3 to 5 octaves
- Added an option that allows for filtering MIDI start/stop message in the global menu
- Fixed an issue when keytracking generated incorrect values when the arp was enabled
Xenophone owners can download this new firmware from www.hypersynth.com.
Here’s a demo of the arpeggiator:
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.