The Xenophone analog synth updated
HyperSynth recently released version 1.7 update for the firmware of theirs Xenophone analog synthesizer, which greatly improves the arpeggiator.
Xenophone firmware v1.7 adds the following changes:
- The arpeggiator now responds to different velocities for the chords and multiple notes
- Latch mode memorizes the last played chord instead of a single note
- new Ordered mode for the Arp Span
- Extended arp note range from 3 to 5 octaves
- Added an option that allows for filtering MIDI start/stop message in the global menu
- Fixed an issue when keytracking generated incorrect values when the arp was enabled
Xenophone owners can download this new firmware from www.hypersynth.com.
Here’s a demo of the arpeggiator:
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.