The Xenophone analog synth updated
HyperSynth recently released version 1.7 update for the firmware of theirs Xenophone analog synthesizer, which greatly improves the arpeggiator.
Xenophone firmware v1.7 adds the following changes:
- The arpeggiator now responds to different velocities for the chords and multiple notes
- Latch mode memorizes the last played chord instead of a single note
- new Ordered mode for the Arp Span
- Extended arp note range from 3 to 5 octaves
- Added an option that allows for filtering MIDI start/stop message in the global menu
- Fixed an issue when keytracking generated incorrect values when the arp was enabled
Xenophone owners can download this new firmware from www.hypersynth.com.
Here’s a demo of the arpeggiator:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Metasonix new D-2000 drum machine Metasonix is now shipping the D-2000, an evolution of his D-1000 tube drum machine.
- Giorgio Moroder signs a MiniNova Novation and electronic music pioneer Giorgio Moroder collaborated on a limited version of the MiniNova synth called MoroderNova.
- New Acid8 hardware hybrid synth and sequencer Twisted Electrons announces the availability of Acid8, a new hybrid analog/digital synthesizer equipped with an 8-bit oscillator and a sequencer.