HyperSynth recently released version 1.7 update for the firmware of theirs Xenophone analog synthesizer, which greatly improves the arpeggiator.
Xenophone firmware v1.7 adds the following changes:
- The arpeggiator now responds to different velocities for the chords and multiple notes
- Latch mode memorizes the last played chord instead of a single note
- new Ordered mode for the Arp Span
- Extended arp note range from 3 to 5 octaves
- Added an option that allows for filtering MIDI start/stop message in the global menu
- Fixed an issue when keytracking generated incorrect values when the arp was enabled
Xenophone owners can download this new firmware from www.hypersynth.com.
Here’s a demo of the arpeggiator:
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.