M.F.B. Dominion 1 under development?
Berlin-based instrument company MFB is working on a new keyboard synthesizer – the MFB Dominion – according to a post at sequencer.de.
- Analogue monophonic synth
- 3 octave weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- pitch / bend and mod wheel
- arpeggiator, sequencer function (synchronized)
- 3 vco with FM and sync, pwm, saw / trangle mix
- 3 lfo (2 used as envelope) into the audio range
- Ringmod & noise
- MultiFilter (8-12 types)
- 2 analog and fast envelope generators (voltage controlled)
- digital delay (tbc)
- storable sounds
- midi and cv / gate controllable midi output
- steel case with wood side panels
The pricing would be set at under €1500.
All this is still non-official, though.