- 3VCO with 5 waveforms, FM, sync and modulation frequency from VCO.
- From external signal
- Filter type analog low pass 24dB/oct old fawn in Moog ladder!
- Envloppe ADS VCF and VCA ADS (as on the SEM modules or Mini-Moog) but interuptor to cut the release of the ADS VCA.
- The machine contains a Kenton Pro-Solo So we use the LFO for modulation of Kenton's sudden we keep the VCO 3! In addition, the auxiliary Kenton Veloci or assignable controller is assigned destination of the magnitude of the cut-off or VCO2.
- The descendants of the VCO 3 frquences very low for use in LFO and there is an LED that flashes by VCO frequency of the VCO which is used to display frequency of oscillation.
- ADS cutoff is dosed in positive or negative which gives one more flexibility suplmentaire.
- The machine takes a long time before playing fair.
- The frequency of the VCO knobs are large rotary multi-turn, not 360 degrees for inter octaves so if you want to go down an octave, we must make several turns but the pots are very precise and actually goes fast
- The compromise of ergonomics is EXCELLENT and the machine is very instinctive and very magniable. A very enjoyable set vraimen use that makes you want to work with.
- Initially we Drout by setting ranges of ads that do not like ragissent on SEM or Mini-Moog which gives an impression of lack of momentum but in fact optimisan well, a more ataque tot lot. A bit less but still a SEM carremen just honest, the decay has an adjustment range logaritmique a little too soon so that reaches values too long to give the impression of envloppes too long or lack of attack. Make a habit.
- Level grain, it's pretty amazing. It sounds carremen old Moog! It is round, with a deep seated superb. However, we get a copy of a Mini-Moog VCO 2 with a Moog Source (NIAC with a hair off if you quibble)
a Moog Source, but can not imitate a M3X!
- It has a grain just gnial (but super typ Moog therefore have to love what is otherwise its not even bother to try it).
I've had over a year and I find it great (though it's far from my first analog ...) Has RALIS electronics in the state of the art ( even the design of the circuit has been hand apparamen t) for the trs typ and a roundness rarely itch in machines rescentes!
It is not the most versatile machine that is but the grain is vraimen fabulous.
What this class Macbeth!