[NAMM] Waldorf Pulse 2
Waldorf introduce a new synthesizer: the Pulse 2.
The Pulse 2 features three analog oscillators and a noise generator. With an 8-slot modulation matrix, hard sync mode and pulse width modulation this synthesizer comes with an analog cascade filter which can be used for further sound sculpting, which nfeatures the usual 12db and 24db lowpass types, but also 12db highpass and bandpass filters.
- Analog monophone synthesizer
- 3 analog oscillators + 1 noise generator
- Pulse width modulation
- Hard sync
- Filter frequency modulation of OSC 3
- Ring modulation of OSC 3
- XOR mode
- 8-/4-voice paraphonic modes
- Cascade filter
- 24 dB/12 dB lowpass filters, 12 dB highpass/bandpass filters
- Extensive arpeggiator
- 8-slot modulation matrix
- External analog signal input
- Stereo line output
- Headphone connector
- Compatible with Pulse Classic
- 128 x 64 pixel LC display with with background illumination
- 8 stainless steel regulators
- 500 sound programs
- Electron-absorbing black casing
Pricing & Availability:
The Waldorf Pulse 2 will cost €549 and will be released this summer.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.