Waldorf introduce a new synthesizer: the Pulse 2.
The Pulse 2 features three analog oscillators and a noise generator. With an 8-slot modulation matrix, hard sync mode and pulse width modulation this synthesizer comes with an analog cascade filter which can be used for further sound sculpting, which nfeatures the usual 12db and 24db lowpass types, but also 12db highpass and bandpass filters.
- Analog monophone synthesizer
- 3 analog oscillators + 1 noise generator
- Pulse width modulation
- Hard sync
- Filter frequency modulation of OSC 3
- Ring modulation of OSC 3
- XOR mode
- 8-/4-voice paraphonic modes
- Cascade filter
- 24 dB/12 dB lowpass filters, 12 dB highpass/bandpass filters
- Extensive arpeggiator
- 8-slot modulation matrix
- External analog signal input
- Stereo line output
- Headphone connector
- Compatible with Pulse Classic
- 128 × 64 pixel LC display with with background illumination
- 8 stainless steel regulators
- 500 sound programs
- Electron-absorbing black casing
Pricing & Availability:
The Waldorf Pulse 2 will cost €549 and will be released this summer.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.