< Tous les avis Cavagnolo Exagone
Cavagnolo Exagone

Analog Synth from Cavagnolo

airwav airwav
Published on 05/26/08 at 09:07
I am talking about the photo but XM64 version keyboard accordion.
I had bought the peanuts in a grip of Barter Island forgotten in a corner in his flight and was mpris because c version "button accordion" and not the keyboard.
That said I don not have regrets because it features one between CV / Gate which made it very easy controllable by another analog. For my part I was flying through the Monopoly with a simple cable Bricol trs = 1 Stereo Jack Cable who received the trig and CV.
C for me was an expander.
Hello and a couple of hell ...........
Genial Intgr the flight but not terrible shell plastic mold.

No programming was not one of total claret, type MS10 but the internal wiring allows schmas not express classic. Having said that like any analog we find the eternal chaining VCO-VCF-VCA but qq modif nice house. C and then the fun is to turn a knob and to listen your exact without knowing what it's going to ...
The only real regret I seem to remember was his c single envelope. But his memory was top c (not backups K7 and of course not Midi)

Because it is true that the sound of bte alone worth the dtour. There was a knob that caused such a distortion of XMOD MP4, a sub tilt that thickens the sauce and correct filter trs.
In the mix has a little tendency to draw the cover it but not made to be discreet. The cot exprimental the prog is often a flopping sound strange and not always usable, but is also ca ca a synth.

J will often think back with nostalgia and c is certainly one of the tenants in my studio that I regret the most. Buy it then?
It is rare, but nobody knows how much is it? In fact it is your ears that will give you the price since There is no tural dimension. I put it to the level of Monopoly ...