ReKon To Develop Little Phatty Editor
ReKon audio has announced that Moog Music has chosen them to develop a VST editor for the Little Phatty analog synthesizer.
According to the company, the new addition to the Moog product line will bring control inside a VST host to the Moog Little Phatty user-base. The new editor is designed to be able to both save and recall preset sound patches and banks in both the VST (.fxb/.fxp) and native System Exclusive (.syx) formats.
Moog Music plans to release the VST Little Phatty Editor in Early Spring 2009.
VST Little Phatty Editor features:
- View and edit every available parameter in one view.
- Automate and shape patches along with the music... in the DAW.
- Intuitive user interface that emulates the real gear's appearance.
- Save and recall patches in .FXB/.FXP and .SYX formats.
- Available as a VST 2.4 plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows PC.
For more info, check out http://www.rekonaudio.com/store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kid Nepro Korg M3 Volume 2 - Soundtrack/Film Mix Kid Nepro Presents Korg M3 Volume 2 - Soundtrack/Film Mix Collection.
- Access Virus TI Software 2.7.5 released Access Music has announced that it has updated the Virus TI Software to v2.7.5. This version of the software includes numerous refinements and supersedes all previous versions. The update is compatible with Virus TI Desktop, Virus TI Keyboard, Virus TI Polar and Virus TI Snow.
- Korg microKORG XL Korg has officially announced a new addition to the microKorg family, the microKORG XL.