< Tous les avis dB Technologies DVA T4
dB Technologies DVA T4
dB Technologies DVA T4
hubertolivier123 hubertolivier123

«  unbeatable value for money! »

Published on 03/31/11 at 14:43
For how long have you been using it?
I used it for 9 months. I have 8 tops and two subs the S10's, supplemented by two L-ACOUSTICS SB218.

What thing do you like most/least about it?
Light, its own scope and balance of the spectrum was consistent even remotely respectable.

I had the opportunity to test this system a full afternoon with my dealer. The system was placed at our disposal consists of 10 heads T4, and 4 wells S10. The result has been doing everything good, especially for use "go anywhere" (all types of music). Good overall pressure, good uniformity, very effective and dynamic boxes!
As one can "Magniac" and always trying to do the best possible cheapest, my choice was a first time that I buy 8 tops associated with two SB218 L-Acoustics amps with a Q 10000 and pross XTA, all bought used (about 7000 €, the price of two boxes S20). the result was closer to what I sought. Indeed, the S10 boxes are excellent in low, but low in infra-low. I basically made the show, and therefore the sub provides a "volume" and an impressive side needed! problems, the heads are not rich asses around 80, 90 Hz to connect really well with this type of housing. So I added two boxes S10 to bridge this gap, and there! C REAL! To make it simple for everyone, imagine go BOOM-BOOM-BOOM of black eyed peace, and have the same level and have the same impact on all the notes of the melody of the bass and sub-bass ... C really nice ... Certainly its not worth the D & B but the same power it is 3 times less expensive ...
For those on a budget "average", 12 heads, two wells and two wells SB218 S10 c happiness !!!!! I have 16 evenings with this system last summer, show various singers, musicians, everything is past, and the views of pro and customers were unanimous: impressive, clear, dynamic, all were impressed!

Weaknesses:
- To my taste, lack of extreme high
- A heavy SB218 c! 104 Kg!

For info:
- At least 2 heads T4 for a 46cm woofer.
- The infrastructure should be avoided if you distribute MP3s of average quality, because they are often loaded with parasites below 60 Hz for a DJ use, the boxes are original S10 only perfect!)