Philips CDR 770
Philips CDR 770
fils2lumiere fils2lumiere
Publié le 04/11/10 à 06:08
8 years of use (and a few thousand registered cd ...)
cd and then read more and more often rejetés.on moves slightly in the housing of the drawer and it works oddly after! simple recalibration / cleaning to do?
then with recordable CD "once", always philips or maxell, s burning stops without reason, and the current track etching was automatically deleted! annoying when you do not monitor the unit during the operation. thereafter not to exceed 70 or 75 min of recording on cd pourtant.finalement 80 minutes, the recorder does accepted more than cdrw with finalizers sometimes impossible. given the difficulty in finding these cd, and prices exobitant compared with data cd, I bought second hand that same modéle.hélas, the same symptoms appeared about a few weeks after.
not discouraged by Philips, I have acquired over a 560 and a cdr cdr 775.et 2 years, no pb individuals, except with a series of blank cd patently defective. 2 cdr 770 serve me as a player and therefore sources for these 2 drives.
the technical point of view, I note failesse relative SNR on cdr 560, less dynamic Cdr 775.
thus, Cdr 770 is a good compromise between 2.the digital input records are faithful to the source copied, and analog must be very careful to adjust the recording level if it is high because the blast or saturation appear soon after the type of music (quiet and dynamic) copied.
listed features, I appreciate the CD text, level adjustable recording (unfortunately only in analog), and 2 types of entries numériques.par cons, not to repeat the repeat between 2 points, and the more regrettable For me, a headphone jack variable level (though with a very good sound)
despite the random reliability engraving, capricious reading (especially with the slightest scratch cd), Yes I would do this choice. for proof, I keep preciously well as simple good readers, although that one notch below my precious philips cd723.
AH YES, AS YOU SEE, I AM A FAN OF Phlips (and Marantz) IF YOU DO THE WOULD NOT GUESS ;-)