[Musikmesse] BlackBox Multitrack
The Blackbox Recorder was designed, according to the manufacturer, so it's no longer necessary to dismantle your home studio or recording studio to take a complete Digital Audio Workstation into a live venue to capture your live performance.
The Blackbox Recorder is designed to plug into any standard live mixing console via the normal insert points and not only allows for the capture of the performance but also will record the sound check to help set the foldback mixes and allow the performers to hear the live mix for themselves.
In difficult acoustic spaces it also lets the sound engineer achieve the best balance without exhausting the band with endless rehearsals before the gig, according to Capturing Performance.
- 24 track audio recorder
- Virtual Sound Check Facility
- 24bit/96kHz conversion
- Simple User interface
- Keyboard input for naming tracks and songs
- Data entry wheel for navigating menus and making adjustments
- Scrub function for finding loop points
- AES / SPDIF word clock
- Linear time code (LTC) & MIDI time code
- SONY PII (9-pin) control
- Records to standard USB2 drive in BWF format - Instant import into DAW
- Multiple BLACKBOX RECORDER units can be chained for really large multi-track recordings
- Applications as standalone multichannel recorder for use in studios, conferences, conventions, logging and monitoring
No pricing or availability info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] DR-100 Update TASCAM is announcing an update for their DR-100 Portable Recorder that supports high-resolution 96kHz/24-bit recording.
- [Musikmesse] Alesis DM6 Alesis has announced the DM6 electronic drum set at Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] SSL MX4 At Musikmesse, Solid State Logic has announced the forthcoming release of MX4.