[Musikmesse] Reloop RMP-3
The Reloop RMP-3 is a crossmedia player: CD, MP3, memory stick or hard disk drive.
With Reloop RMP-3's MIDI compatibility all of the 48 control elements can be applied as MIDI control device. As via the shift button all controls can be double assigned with MIDI commands it even becomes possible to control two virtual decks with only one RMP-3. The assignments can be saved as MIDI presets for various applications, according to Reloop
- All control elements are MIDI compatible (double assignment)
- MIDI preset memory
- USB 2.0 port for the connection of hard disks, USB sticks, etc.
- Auto loop function with 7 selectable bar lengths
- Seamless loop function / reloop function
- DSP effect unit (Filter, Skid, Echo, Flanger, Trans, Phase, Pan, Break plus Hold) with ratio and time parameters
- Automatic and manual beat counter
- Effect link with BPM counter
- Effect modulation via jog wheel
- Touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheel
- High-end scratch simulator with return-to-cue function
- 4 independent 5 sec. sample banks (pitchable)
- 4 independent cue point banks
- ID3 TAG support and CD text
- Track and folder search
- Especially bright DotMatrix VFD display for all functions
- Especially long pitch fader (can be switched off)
- Ultra pitch +/- 0.05 - +/- 100% (with pitch lock and master tempo)
- Pitch bend up to +/- 100%
- Auto cue
- Frame search
- Instant start via 1 bit technology (8 fold)
- Playing address
- 10 sec. anti-shock memory
- Elapsed/remain time display
- Sleep function
- Slot in loading mechanism with illuminated display
- New, shock absorbing feet bearing
- Instant playback from cue point
- Relay play
- Fader start play
- Digital output
- Headphones output
- D/A converter: 8 fold/1 bit
- Dimensions: 320 x 110.5 x 340 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Sontronics Delta DELTA has been designed to deliver "the classic tonality of a traditional microphone, but with the added reliability and consistency that active electronics offer and rugged build to allow it to be used in live sound applications as well as the studio," according to Sontronics.
- [Musikmesse] BlackBox Multitrack The Blackbox Recorder was designed, according to the manufacturer, so it's no longer necessary to dismantle your home studio or recording studio to take a complete Digital Audio Workstation into a live venue to capture your live performance.
- [Musikmesse] DR-100 Update TASCAM is announcing an update for their DR-100 Portable Recorder that supports high-resolution 96kHz/24-bit recording.