[NAMM] IK Multimedia iRig MIDI Announced
iRig MIDI is a standard Core MIDI interface for iOS that is designed to connect MIDI compatible devices to the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
According to the company, iRig MIDI connects MIDI keyboards, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more to an iOS device to control the included SampleTank Free and other MIDI-compatible apps such as GarageBand. You can also use iOS apps to control external MIDI equipment such as sound modules, DAWs or lighting systems from the mobile device.
- Standard Core MIDI interface connects MIDI hardware device to Core MIDI-compatible apps.
- Connect MIDI keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more using the included 2 x 5.2’ (1.6 m) MIDI 5-pin DIN cables
- 3 MIDI ports: IN/OUT/THRU
- 2 LEDs for MIDI IN/OUT activity display
- Micro USB port can charge the iOS device while in use
- Free apps included*: SampleTank Free* and iRig MIDI Recorder Free*
* All IK mobile apps will be available for download from the App Store.
For more information see IK Multimedia iRig MIDI.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] PreSonus Unveils AudioBox VSL-series Interfaces PreSonus has introduced the AudioBox 22VSL, AudioBox 44VSL, and the AudioBox 1818VSL.
- u-he Audio More Feedback Machine 2.1 u-he has released version 2.1 of More Feedback Machine, a delay effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
- 3R Audio Space Designer Manager v2 3R Audio has announced the release of Space Designer Manager 2, a tool to work with Logic Pro’s Space Designer Impulse Reverb.