IK Multimedia Ships the iRig Stomp
IK Multimedia has announced that iRig Stomp is now shipping.
iRig Stomp allows guitar and bass players to integrate their iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for tone shaping and effects processing using an iPhone/iPod touch or iPad.
iRig Stomp is based on the AmpliTube iRig interface, and is compatible with any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad guitar amp or instrument app.
- Aluminum-cast enclosure integrates into any traditional pedalboard.
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular ¼" guitar cables with no need for adapters.
- Large input gain knob provides adjustment of the signal for guitar and bass levels.
- Active battery-powered output circuit designed to improve headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for integration into an existing rig.
- Form factor can be carried on the road.
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8" jack for silent practicing with headphones.
- Includes AmpliTube Free app from the App Store and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack including Garage Band .
Pricing & Availability:
Get an iRig Stomp for $59.99/€44,99 (excl. tax) from electronic and music retailers, and from the IK Online Shop.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Pianist Pianist is an effects unit that has been specially designed to give you control of your piano tracks/recordings.
- Focusrite iTrack Solo iTrack Solo provides digital conversion to an audio interface designed specifically for iPad.
- Voxengo TransGainer v1.4 Voxengo TransGainer version 1.4 is now available for download.