EDIT: LineShark, new audio interface for mobiles
LineShark Audio is about to debut on the tablet/smartphone audio interface market with a unit designed for live use.
LineShark is a medium-size audio interface, with dimensions of 8 x 13 x 5.5cm, but it features everything you need to record or play live with your mobile apps (except standard MIDI):
- XLR input and output
- 1/4” jack input and output
- 1.8” jack headphone output
- Pass-Thru mode for direct recording
- Effects mode that used the output of your iDevice (to add effects for instance)
- Gain control
- 48V compatible
- Powered by a 9V battery
- Ships with a cable for your iDevice
EDIT: The LineShark audio interface is compatible with iOS, Android and any TRRS device. The project has been launched on www.kickstarter.com and should start shipping in July. The first crowdfunders can get a special price of $100, the final price will be $150 and a special color limited edition is available for $250 or more.
More info about LineShark Audio at www.linesharkaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments boosts its Supercharger Supercharger, the compressor that Native Instruments offered last December, has been improved in a paid GT version.
- Cubase 7.5 in trial version If you want to discover the new features in Cubase 7.5, you can try the Steinberg DAW for free during 30 days.
- New plug-in converts your guitar into a sitar G-Sonique today released Kashmir Sitar, a new VST plug-in for Windows that outputs a sitar sound when you play guitar.