Acon Digital launches an audio restoration suite
Acon Digital announces the availability of Restoration Suite, a four plug-in bundle intended for clean and restoring audio files.
The Acon Digital Restoration Suite features four plug-in which use processing filters and algorithms:
- DeNoise will help you remove any hum, buzz, hiss, wind or camera sound. It displays the input frequency spectrum and the noise profile.
- DeHum: a specific tool for buzz and hums induced by ground issues and electrical motors, with estimated fundamental frequency and harmonics visual meters
- DeClick: for any crackle and vinyl or digital noise issues, with clic/second and crackle level/second visual meters
- DeClip: for any distortion and clipping issues in analogue and digital recordings, with input and output level graphical display from which you can adjust the threshold values
The Acon Restoration Suite is available in VST and AU formats for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. Regular price is $99.90 but if you already own Studio Clean, you can get an update for $39.90. More info at acondigital.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Pulswerk for Maschine Native Instruments releases the new Pulswerk expansion pack dedicated to minimalist house and techno music, for use in Maschine.
- MusicalEar, learn to play by ear MusicalEar is a new software designed by MusicalEar swedish company, which allows you to train your musical ear with real songs.
- Last beta before Rack Performer 1.0 Abeem Live Technologies releases update 0.99 beta 2 for its Rack Performer plug-in host software.