Noise Reduction Goes 64-bit
Christian Budde has released a beta 64-bit version of the freebie Noise Reduction VST effect Plugin for Windows.
Noise Reduction is a plug-in containing a spectral noise gate optimized to remove unwanted noise.
- Customisable spectral noise gate.
- Continuous and consistent characteristic.
- Adjustable soft knee in dB (as margin below the threshold).
- Exotic window functions available.
- Different FFT sizes.
- Manual included.
- Open Source (as part of the Delphi ASIO & VST Project).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apple Updates Logic to v9.1.5 Apple has updated Logic to version 9.1.5.
- Skylife SampleRobot 4 Skylife announces the upcoming release of the new SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite, with a set of tools for instrument mapping and export, auto sampling, MIDI remote control, format conversion, batch and auto-loop processing, sample playback and synthesis.
- FXpansion Analogue Mayhem FXpansion presents Analogue Mayhem, a Geist Expander featuring electronic sounds generated with an analogue modular synthesizer.