SG-1 is a stereo spectral noise gate with parametric control over noise profile, spectral resolution control and graphical editor.
It is designed to provide noise reduction.
- Capture noise profile from audio data
- Adjust using noise profile parametric eq
- Graphical display and edition of eq
- Knee, attack, release, resolution controls
- Load and save programs and banks
- Two channels (stereo)
- Wide range of supported sample rates
- Use of SSE/SSE2 instructions
Pricing & Availability
Pricing: SoniqWare SG-1 is available for $199 / 159EUR, in VST format for Windows XP / Vista.
Check out www.soniqware.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- LinPlug RMV Software Update Linplug has released version 5.0.4. of their Drum VSTi RMV.
- Mutekki Media FX Revolution Vol.1 FX Revolution Vol.1 features 939 effects, with "a variety of dark cineastic atmospheres, ear piercing noises, sonic sweeps, amazing LFO madness, ground-shaking impacts / explosions, percussive & heavily processed sounds," according to Mutekki.
- Mutekki Media Audio Boutique Audio Boutique features sample material for the production of Tech House, Minimal, Techno and Electro House.