Waves NS1 Noise Suppressor
Waves introduced the NS1 Noise Suppression plugin.
Waves NS1 Noise Suppressor is designed to differentiate between dialog and unwanted noise.
Designed for post production, audio forensics and musical applications alike, NS1 is designed to analyze and adapt to your signal in real-time, bringing the foreground into focus as it eliminates unnecessary background noise. Controlled by a single fader, NS1 also features an attenuation meter which shows you how much overall energy is being removed from your input signal.
- Adaptive real-time noise suppression
- One-fader control
- Suited for dialog, voiceovers, broadcast, music and more
- SoundGrid and MultiRack Native compatible
Special introductory offer: $99 for Native, $149 for TDM.
Link, with video.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DigiTech Snake Charmer Tremolo for iStomp DigiTech introduces the new Snake Charmer Tremolo for iStomp users.
- Antares Systems Vocal Express Antares has announced the availability of Vocal Express Production Tools for Vocalists.
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Audio Interface Focusrite announced the Scarlett 2i4 audio interface.