DDyna Music Company BASS10 Compressor
This device features EQ, compression and switchable overdrive in a double wide die-cast box for bass and guitar players alike.
As the first effects pedal in the "GainShaper Series", it features 4-Band, 18dB/octave crossover EQ filters, squeeze compressor with auto-return to 0dB sustain, plus a switchable 2 level limiter overdrive with depth control for dialing the right amount of distortion. It is pure analog and true bypass. Operates from 12-18VDC (adapter included).
- Switching: True Bypass (TPDT)
- Input Impedance: 300K (min)
- Input Jack: Neutrik ¼ Inch Phone Jack
- Output Impedance: 4K (max at 5Hz)
- Output Jack: Neutrik ¼ Inch Phone Jack
- (Operating): 60mA @ 18VDC (Max)
- (Standby): 54mA @ 18VDC
- Power: 12VDC AC Adapter(Supplied);
- Voltage Range: 12.0VDC-18.0VDC
- Connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm, Tip Positive
- Dimensions: 4.87(W) x 3.72(D) x 2.25(H)
- Weight: 0.92 lbs.
Pricing & Availability
Available now, street priced at $289.
For more information, visit www.ddynamusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.