DDyna Music Company BASS10 Compressor
This device features EQ, compression and switchable overdrive in a double wide die-cast box for bass and guitar players alike.
As the first effects pedal in the "GainShaper Series", it features 4-Band, 18dB/octave crossover EQ filters, squeeze compressor with auto-return to 0dB sustain, plus a switchable 2 level limiter overdrive with depth control for dialing the right amount of distortion. It is pure analog and true bypass. Operates from 12-18VDC (adapter included).
- Switching: True Bypass (TPDT)
- Input Impedance: 300K (min)
- Input Jack: Neutrik ¼ Inch Phone Jack
- Output Impedance: 4K (max at 5Hz)
- Output Jack: Neutrik ¼ Inch Phone Jack
- (Operating): 60mA @ 18VDC (Max)
- (Standby): 54mA @ 18VDC
- Power: 12VDC AC Adapter(Supplied);
- Voltage Range: 12.0VDC-18.0VDC
- Connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm, Tip Positive
- Dimensions: 4.87(W) x 3.72(D) x 2.25(H)
- Weight: 0.92 lbs.
Pricing & Availability
Available now, street priced at $289.
For more information, visit www.ddynamusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Aguilar Filter Twin Aguilar Amplification announced the Filter Twin dual envelope filter.
- New Manne Models Manne has released the list of models manufactured in the last month (June 2010).
- Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass 60s The Classic Vibe ’60s Precision Bass is now available in Fiesta Red—one of the most sought-after ’60s-era colors, according to Fender.