Diamond Pedals announced the availability of the Bass Comp pedal, a new tool for bassists.
Combining a low-noise optical compression circuit with a tilt EQ circuit, the Bass Comp is described as "ideal for enhancing the sound of any bass."
Developed with the needs of 4-, 5-, and 6-string bassists in mind, the Bass Comp offers extended frequency response and exceptional headroom via 18V operation (power supply included) to provide smooth compression that enhance the tone of any bass, according to its manufacturer.
- Optical compression circuit
- Tilt EQ section offers selectable frequency center of 250/900Hz
- True bypass signal path
- Bi-color LED provides visual indication of compression
- 18-volt operation for exceptional headroom
Pricing & Availability
The Diamond Bass Comp has a MSRP of $249US.Diamond Guitar Pedals are handmade in Canada and available through a worldwide dealer network.
Additional information can be found at www.diamondpedals.com. All pedals are backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.