In fact, it is a constitutional tuis foam polyurethane (rigid) covered with nylon fabric.
- How long have you use it?
A few months
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Lgretbr + /> + to turn the shoulder straps
+ Carrying comfort
+ Storage pockets
- Indoor storage too just to get my Bass Driver Programmable
- Obviously, I would not trust a handler of Aroport
- I Do not stack above the amps and speakers (but not the same with the hardcase too expensive)
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Hardases: sturdy, but heavy and bulky
Bags: scary good protection for the lower
- How do you report qualitprix?
It's okay. 70 or 80
Given the number of seams, this award is clear that the labor force who did not receive the minimum wage.
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
Ben is a choice of li exprience.
For those who:
- They even carry their stuff
- Do not stack NCESS over their instruments of heavy hardware
The soft case is clearly the best choice.
Note that this agrees MODEL perfectly the shape of my Warwick Fortress One ( https://fr.forums.audiofanzine.com/apprendre/mailing_forums/index%2Cidproduit%2C14500.html ) , which is not the case for all flight-cases.