Aguilar Amplification has announced the release of the DB 751 bass amplifier.
The DB 751 features a new hybrid preamp that combines the tube-driven tone of the DB 750 with active boost and cut for greater EQ control, according to Aguilar.
The amp features a power of 975 Watts at 2 ohms and 750 Watts at 4 ohms.
- Power Output: 975 watts @ 2 ohms, 750 watts @ 4 ohms
- Preamp Section: Three 12AX7s
- EQ Section: hybrid active/passive tone stack: bass: +12 / -12 @ 40Hz; midrange: +12 / -12 @ 750Hz; treb: +12 / -7 @ 4kHz
- Jensen XLR balanced output
- Whisper fans with speed control
- Rack Size: Three Spaces
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Includes detachable rack ears
Pricing & Availability
The DB 751 will carry a MSRP of $2695 and will be available at Aguilar dealers worldwide at the beginning of May 2009.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Orange Bass Speaker Cabs Orange Amplification are launching a new series of bass speaker cabinets at Musikmesse 2009.
- Marshall's Latest MB Models Marshall Amplification is now shipping its entire range of MB Series bass amplifiers, including eight featured models — four combos, one head and three extension cabinets.
- Mike Lull Custom Guitars T-Bass Mike Lull Custom Guitars is introducing the T-Bass model four string bass.