Ashdown MAG 300H Head
Ashdown MAG 300H Head

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Ashdown belonging to the MAG series.

Cedmecanic Cedmecanic
Published on 07/13/06 at 06:20
Transistor amplifier
307 W into 4 ohms
A passive input and active, an effects loop, a tuner.
gain, volume, a treble, a medium + a contour, a low contour +
A deep (for potato), a bright (for shine) and a sub harmonic (to snore very serious .... Motown)

Configuration simplissime
My sound I got it direct: Powerful, good as I like medium large
What manual?? not need .....

For me it's going in a rock style, garage, stoner ... (but also the fact that slap)
Mex Deluxe Jazz Bass 5-string Cort electro acoustic and
The sound is old school typed ampeg, big fat midrange and treble with the bright crystalline.

I use it for two months
What I like most is the style of "old", the least that the knobs a little cheap
(We just not have it at that price!)
I tested six line: bland, Hartke: pan, ampeg: off-budget, Galen: very good but high-end
Q / P hard to beat ..... € 585 for the two bodies with the 2X10 cabinet on the net
A test on stage, but initially I do it again this election easily.