< Tous les avis Crate BT350
Crate BT350
pascaph pascaph
Published on 08/01/09 at 11:27
What type of amplification (lamp, transistor, ...)?
Preamp 12xA7 lamp

What is the DLivre power?
350W

What connection?
Jack

What rglages the effects? ...dropoff Window
Chrorus, 7-band Equalizer, Low and High boost (to strengthen your practice particularly serious and have a warm sound)

USE

Is the configuration simple?
oh yes

Gets it easy to sound good?
very easily because in the end there is little buttons handle and found a soft sound, but at the same time very densefacilement What is funny with this face is that we always tend to play the same stroke adjustment because we not feel the need to change ds the extent finds its very fast (which is clearly not the case with autrse amps or we spend our time constantly improve the sound)
Is the manual clear and sufficient? ...dropoff Window

SONORITS

Is it your style of music?
I play mostly rock, pop, funk and also

With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Fender Jazz Bass US + cabinet Markbass 1x15 (I very strongly recommends because it sounds nasty)

What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold", ....)?
I like mostly soft sounds but at the same time very dense and loaded down medium. And with this head, it's a treat. Just push the drive tube (between 6 and 7) and just adjust the knob 3 Low, Mid and High 2mns to find the sound for his type of music. It's really impressive, and this is the first time that it happens to me

What sonorits you prfrez, you dtestez?
if you load a lot in High, there may be some noise, but that is the case on many amps ds measuring or noise is in general charged high frequencies .A personal title, it does not bother me because I put it high in general 4.

NOTICE GLOBAL

How long have you use it?
1 months

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
most: her very quickly found.
least: the weight (it weighs 16kg animal ...)

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Hartke 3500 (I think it sounds a bit cold) Markbass LM2 (excellent head but lacking a bit of potato ds lower medium I guess, but after it depends on taste and I admit that this head sounds great too)

How do you report qualitprix?
Huge: found Crate BT350 for really cheap (<500) while the sound is phenomenal. Frankly there are bargains to this head (but we find very few sell)

With experience, you do again this choice? ...dropoff Window