Genz Benz introduces several new products at NAMM this year, including the new Shuttle II Series.
Genz Benz introduces the new Shuttle 6.2 series and Shuttle 9.2, the 2nd generation of the Shuttle series of bass amplifiers.
The new Shuttle 6.2 and Shuttle 9.2 feature the addition of 3-Dimensional Power Management analog technology (3DPM). The result for the Shuttle 6.2 is a 600-watt bass guitar amplifier in a 3.75 lbs size, and a 900-watt bass amplifier for the Shuttle 9.2 (that weighs 4 lbs).
The 12AX7 tube preamp in each of the Shuttle 6.2 and Shuttle 9.2 offers additional gain, an Active EQ section with a parametric mid-range network, and Genz Benz’s Global Signal Shaping circuitry.
Next to the new amplifiers, the new Shuttle 6.2–12T and Shuttle 6.2–210T combos now feature new Neodymium cast frame speakers.
The new Shuttle Max 12.2 is a 1200 watt bass amp which weighs in at around 7 lbs and is capable of driving two 4 ohm cabinets and producing 3 dimensional tone and feel similar to an all tube power amp design, according to the company.
The preamp features dual FET and TUBE channels, Hi and Lo Gain settings, a 4 band EQ with dual parametric mids and Genz Benz’s adjustable Global Signal Shaping filters. The power section offers two 600-watt amplifier modules.
- Shuttle 6.2 €729 MSRP
- Shuttle 6.2–12T €1219 MSRP
- Shuttle 6.2–210T €1329 MSRP
- Shuttle 9.2 – €849 MSRP
- Shuttle Max 12–2 – €1169 MSRP
Check out www.genzbenz.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.