Hartke Kilo Bass Head
The Kilo's two separate power blocks are designed to deliver 1000 watts at 4 ohms in bridged mono or 500 watts per side in either stereo or dual mono.
The main features of the Hartke Kilo include:
- 2 x 500 watts of power, 1000 watts bridged mono
- Three 12AX7 tubes
- 10-band graphic EQ
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Hartke Shape Control and Bass Attack Overdrive
- Variable compressor
- Limiter switch
- Front panel tuner output jack
- Direct output with level control and select switch to choose input, compressor, EQ or effects
- XLR balanced direct output with ground lift switch
- Footswitch jacks for optional footswitch to control Overdrive, EQ, effects and mute
- 1/4-inch and Speakon output connectors
- Three-rackspace chassis with milled aluminum faceplate and handles
No pricing info available, but we've spotted it online at around 800-900 euros.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.