Hartke Kilo Bass Head
The Kilo's two separate power blocks are designed to deliver 1000 watts at 4 ohms in bridged mono or 500 watts per side in either stereo or dual mono.
The main features of the Hartke Kilo include:
- 2 x 500 watts of power, 1000 watts bridged mono
- Three 12AX7 tubes
- 10-band graphic EQ
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Hartke Shape Control and Bass Attack Overdrive
- Variable compressor
- Limiter switch
- Front panel tuner output jack
- Direct output with level control and select switch to choose input, compressor, EQ or effects
- XLR balanced direct output with ground lift switch
- Footswitch jacks for optional footswitch to control Overdrive, EQ, effects and mute
- 1/4-inch and Speakon output connectors
- Three-rackspace chassis with milled aluminum faceplate and handles
No pricing info available, but we've spotted it online at around 800-900 euros.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Veillette Concorde Semi-Hollow Bass The new Veillette Concorde semi-hollow bass features an "acoustic" look, feel and tone, according to Veillette.
- [NAMM] Carvin Basses Receive "Best of NAMM" Award Carvin SB Series basses have been awarded "Best of NAMM" by Bass Gear Magazine.
- MusicMan Classic Stingray 4 Mini-Review Today's review is dedicated to a master piece and a living legend — a totem in electric bass guitar history.