Hartke Kilo Bass Head
The Kilo's two separate power blocks are designed to deliver 1000 watts at 4 ohms in bridged mono or 500 watts per side in either stereo or dual mono.
The main features of the Hartke Kilo include:
- 2 x 500 watts of power, 1000 watts bridged mono
- Three 12AX7 tubes
- 10-band graphic EQ
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Hartke Shape Control and Bass Attack Overdrive
- Variable compressor
- Limiter switch
- Front panel tuner output jack
- Direct output with level control and select switch to choose input, compressor, EQ or effects
- XLR balanced direct output with ground lift switch
- Footswitch jacks for optional footswitch to control Overdrive, EQ, effects and mute
- 1/4-inch and Speakon output connectors
- Three-rackspace chassis with milled aluminum faceplate and handles
No pricing info available, but we've spotted it online at around 800-900 euros.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.