Hevos launches the 1000S bass amp head
A few days after the release of the 400S, Hevos unveils a new bass amp head that can deliver up to 1000W of power.
The Hevos 1000S bass amp head is as compact as the 400S and only weighs 2kg, but its amplifier can satisfy the most power-hungry bas players, for it provides 2x350W @ 4 Ohms or bridged 1000W @ 4 Ohms.
- Class D transistor amplifier
- 2 independent inputs, each with its gain control
- Active 4 band equalizer
- Phase reverse switch
- -6dB pad
- Mute output
- Headphone output
- Balanced line output with pre/post-switch
- 2 Speakon speaker outputs
- Various protections (short-circuit, over heating, clipping, etc.)
The price of the 1000S is 1150€. Full details are available at www.hevos.nl.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Darkglass Duality dual Fuzz pedal announced Darkglass will launch in December a new stomp box featuring two independent fuzz circuits, named Duality.
- Find A Good Sound With Your Bass Amp It's almost that time of year again and my body and mind are already longing for some well-deserved holidays sitting next to the fire with a hot cup of chocolate. But before that happens and we can all go enjoy ourselves, I will close my short tutorial series.
- MXR unveiled a bass preamp pedal MXR introduced at the Bass Player Live! show its new preamp stompbox for bass guitar, the M-81 Bass Preamp.