Markbass TA503
Markbass TA503

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Markbass belonging to the TA series.

cutterslade182 cutterslade182
Publié le 03/26/08 à 13:51
This is a preamp head lamps and a transistor amp.

She delirium in 300W 8ohm and 500 4Ohm
At the front, two entries: Active or passive output for a switch
At the rear, two Speakon outputs, a tuner output, an effects loop and XLR output.
Only effects present: the two effects MarkBass: VPF and VLE

The semi-parametric setting is not what is easier, but once mastered, it's very nice to use because the result is a rich palette of sound that suits all types of music.

I play rock, punk and chanson francaise with on a Stingray or Jazz Bass.
I joined in the effects loop compressor (dbx 160a).
I get all kinds of sound I wants.
However, I prefer to keep its relatively neutral by relying solely on the heat lamps.
I really want to specify that the head is very versatile and can be compared to one without blushing or Fafner Eden WT550.

I use this head for 2 years, with two speakers: MarkBass HF 104 and 151
I am delighted by this material, I'm really happy to have made that choice.
It's expensive, sure, but it sounds! and Fafner or Eden costs 200 euros more expensive and ultimately not much better ....

I would definitely do it again this election, MarkBass is really good!

If you are in the region of Mulhouse and want to come and try it all, there's no worries!