[NAMM] Peavey Headliner 1000 bass amp head
Peavey's new 1000-watt bass amp head premiered at the NAMM Show 2014.
The Headliner 1000, is a new 1000-Watt rack-mountable bass amplifier head featuring a 7-band graphic EQ plus low and high shelving-type controls, an optical Compressor, Peavey’s DDT speaker protection circuitry, Crunch, Bright and Contour options, effects loop, master volume, and headphone out. The Headliner also includes a built-in XLR direct interface and an active/passive pickup switch to compensate for active instrument inputs.
- 1,000 Watts RMS (1,500 Watts peak power)
- 7-band graphic EQ
- High and low EQ controls
- Pre-shape contour switch
- Bright switch
- Active/passive pickup switch
- Footswitchable optical compressor and Crunch
- Effects loop
- Master volume
- Headphone output
- DDT speaker protection
- XLR direct interface
- Combination twist-lock and 1/4” external speaker jacks
- 1 1/2 rack space enclosure
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Pricing and availability haven't been disclosed yet.
For more info, visit www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Peavey MiniMax bass amp head The 400-watt Peavey MiniMax bass amp head sees the light of day at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Peavey MiniMega bass amp head Peavey Electronics unveiled this week at NAMM 2014 the MiniMega 1000-watt bass amp head.
- [NAMM] Fodera Emperor 6 Standard bass Introduced this week at NAMM 2014 the Emperor 6 Standard (E6S) is the first 6-string addition to the Fodera Standard family.