Behringer Ultrabass BX1800
Quedusoon Quedusoon

«  Ideal stage to rehearse and 500 people. »

Publié le 06/22/10 à 14:25
A transistor 180W rms
Simple enough, I had a manual but I have not really used, I play rock and punk and I found my sound fairly quickly (relative to a old Torque I had before ...) c ' s still not understood.

I was very satisfied especially its quality level, even increasing the volume, I often put him at 3 / 4 in concert and he never gave up during 2 years now.

I get a sound and accurate enough even if some think that there are not enough settings, they gave me enough to find what I wanted. Good alternative in acute and beautiful round sound low.
Treble well watered, there is a little eq. + / - 16dB handy for constant varied between low and rock bass.

I remake this choice because in my case and saw the time I played on at all times (2 years ^ ^) by repeating the scenes and I made it nikel.

I think I will buy now a kind of very heavy 600 / 800 W for the biggest concert but I keep all the same to my house and Repeat 'because its weight for a combo of almost 200W is 28 kg I appears, which is very reasonable.