Behringer Ultrabass BX1800
Behringer Ultrabass BX1800
bremen bremen
Published on 05/16/07 at 12:11
Amp transistor compact and powerful 180 watts.
Speaker Original BUGERA 15 ".
Horn Driver exclusively for powerful treble.
VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for sounds like lamps.
Dedicated 4-band EQ.
Mid Shape function for awesome sound shaping.
Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion.
Headphone output.
Direct output and balanced XLR Ground Lift
to connect directly to a console.
CD input
Insert for effects

Configuration is very simple with its 4-band equalizer so you can get a decent one fairly easily. The knobs are a real effect on its shape and function brings a little more pleasant enough sound.
Maleureusement my amp was delivered without a manual, so I download it from the behringer site.

I mainly play rock in a small group.
The amp is perfect for my stile of music but it is in any case rather Polivalente in my opinion.
I currently play it with a storm 110 Jb I plan to change here shortly.
I have yet to test effects pedals on the amp I did that for three weeks.

I use this amp for a few months!
I love everything about this amp, I bought it in Germany for the same price on the internet (220 euros) and to price in my opinion a great deal for a beginner who wants to play in groups without breaking the bank . I would do without hesitation to choose, even if with greater resources I opt for the bxl 1800 A cone with its aluminum.