Hughes & Kettner BassBase 250
Hughes & Kettner BassBase 250
Basseman3 Basseman3
Publié le 02/19/09 à 12:51
Previous rfrer will notice. Performance basics are same in 2008 - still the height of the state of the art. If you're lucky enough to get one that still works well, there's nothing .... Part hesitating speaker is excellent.

Also see Previous reviews. Particulirement PARALLEL effects loop with "volume pot" mix is ​​an option that is not very often on high-end modern amps. In my time o BassBase still working (see 'Global Reviews'), c'tait almost ideal way to feed the amp as a signal from a cassette player, CD etc. to be accompanied. It is a mono signal sr but that does not Drange. With my new amp, I am forced to use a mini-mixer with prampli to power the amplifier with the signal "play along" CD etc..

View Previous notice. Very versatile and powerful device. The two 10-inch Eminence "customiss" spcification for this device are extra!

The only BMOL is some background noise caused by the use of a conventional transformer (and therefore non-ring) to the departure which has no shielding in the direction of the baffle.

We may also regret that ajourd'hui-the tweeter is not adjustable. I add, even when I install a switch for the HF tweeter in the grip of latrale ct o is the tweeter ...

I bought this camera secondhand 10 years ago and this time it s still working perfectly. After a few dmnagements and pause long enough to practice the bass, I emerged and I can see that the "knobs" in the regulation of the focus section of his "scratching" and it became very silent indfini. With a budget fixed in advance, I made attempts Repair Tool, among others by ordering replacement knobs CEZ H & K in Germany and in a workshop Repair Tool specialty. I performed the same replace me (as a handyman warned electronic medium), but I could not rgler the problem. I am sr that the head would still rparable, but I decided not to put pennies.
I must say that this receiver especially with its panel of opration inclined plates and reread and divided by PLTS cables - is very hard tinkering self-same. The knobs are also models of specifiers from a single producer in the UK, so difficult to obtain (especially France), and therefore not possible to go to the lectronicien in the nearby town to find . In short, if you have one that no longer works in the attic or if you see one on a flea market (which does not work!), We have to see if a worth doing will repair ...

This is very good on the other hand is that the head is in its POPR compartment and can be removed from the box without the baffle becomes unusable. And that's what I did. I amlior a little wiring the interior of the cabinet and I added a beefy Speakon well in the rear wall. Since I use the speaker part together with my new GK MB 150S III - head which is compact enough to be range instead of the old H & K amp (there are now bcp. Other t your amp with which to do the same: Eden MarkBass, TecAmp etc..) - which is very convenient. The sound of the speaker is, of course, up to all expectations of quality. No problem blowing the roof of the pavilion ...