Pignose B100V
Pignose B100V

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Pignose .

Anonymous
Publié le 01/09/07 à 15:06
All-tube amp, made in China (the last Vox AC30 CC also ...!)
100watts (true!), 4 x 6L6 GC and 2 x 12AX7
1 hp 38cm, closed cabinet.
Possibility of adding a baffle
Send-Return, effects loop //
Theft, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, no Stand By

USE

It's very simple, it is a low branch, passive Preferably, the volume goes up and voila.
I have no manual, I bought the amp occasion .... thank you Alex!
The sounds are from a bygone era, round, warm but VERY present, it is the sound lamps, 6L6 GC in this case.

I do not use that with accuracy, not on varieties scenes in these cases I take my StingRay5 and my EAR .... but for the rest, rock, blues, funk 80s .... there is the king! I said above, roundness and warmth, beauty hints of a Fender Precision is particularly, but there it to reach it .... and of course lamps!
Now in terms of power, it may well have the same configuration as power tubes a Twin Reverb is a bass amp and bass notes require a lot of energy .... which mean, that heavy armada is called Ampeg SVT 300watts + 8x10 inches .... a little less practical in terms of transportation funding .... AND there is a 100-watt, which is heard, but .... not like the other scene monster, it said in an apartment it is impossible to use it!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I did that recently, I had the opportunity to find one not too far and not too expensive, a revision has emerged, but these amps are not complex ....
I had the opportunity to play (in 30 years ...) on bass for many tube amps (they were not mine): Fender Hiwatt, Marshall, Ampeg, Mesa-Boogie ... . one, a 100-watt combo Mesa, I would have to buy it, only 2000 euros ... (sic), it was the last for France, it is no longer manufactured to date! !dropoff Window !dropoff Window I missed!
It was a beautiful machine, and I promised myself that the next combo 100 watt lamps that would happen to me, and now, was a Pignose B100V ... I say was because on many sites, it is production stop, that's fine, too bad, because it does nicely, a bit like an Ampeg B15R, which he claims a fraternity .... if you unearth one, go for it!