The BG250 1x15” bass combo gives you the power to choose and replace on-board effects.
The TonePrint concept offers signature tones created by a list of bass players such as Nathan East (Eric Clapton, Fourplay, Toto), Charles Cave (White Lies), Michael Shuman (Queens of the Stoneage),Gail Ann Dorsey (Lenny Kravitz, David Bowie, Seal), Mark King (Level 42), Roscoe Beck (Leonard Cohen, Robben Ford) and more.
The BG250 comes with 250 watts of power, delivered through Class D amp technology down to a portable 16 kg / 35 lbs. The preamp features an integrated 5-string bass tuner, TubeDrive and contoured Bass Tone controls.
Further, an Auxiliary input and headphone output cater for any playback and rehearsal situation, while a balanced XLR output is designed to help with recording and live performance.
BG250 Main Features:
- 250 Watts of Power
- Weight: 16 kg / 35 lbs
- Built-in Bass Tuner
- TubeDrive - Tube Pre- and Power Amp Emulation
- TC Bass Chorus Pre-loaded
- Bass Contoured Tone Controls
- Rehearsal Input
- Balanced out
- Headphone Output
- Footswitch Control of TubeTone, Tuner & TonePrint (optional)
- 15” Custom TC Driver, Custom TC Tweeter
Pricing & Availability:
- May 2012 in the EU / June 2012 in the US
- USD 399 MAP / EUR 399 SSP / GBP 329 SSP
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.