Torque T1001EB
m44jcmt m44jcmt
Publié le 01/19/09 à 07:15
Hello to all lovers of Torque T1001EB, I will respect the 11 commandemands!
I should add before I start an opinion some time ago and is published? I will suppose a bad manip of me? So I raise ....

Then this wonderful amp is solid state with a power of 100 watts rms, with an HP 38-inch diameter.
1 input jack (imput) recess for connecting the lower
1 line out jack and a DI jack, that I am not yet ready!
1 button on / off switch that sensitivity makes it possible to push the volume to better highlight what the beast in the belly?! without falling into dissonance.
1 button on / off compressor.
2 Eq bass and treble (in default setting)
+ 1 eq of 4 buttons to refine the sounds of 62.5 Hz to 2 kHz, these very sensitive
likely used by scrapers.

Super simple setup, without notice it was doing very well.
The manual in English of course but he is only 4 pages!
The ear responds to any setting!
Its power can play in groups and mini concert quietly.
Sounds easy to get very fat or dry by ...

The sound quality is personal ... In my case, I'm an old scratch, clear sounds I Rock, Blues, Jazzy (my style) very good quality. Remains of course the quality of the guitar, I play Ibanez that this is a safe range.
Round sound for blues and jazz extra, when the rock (my poor) according to the ideal setting rendered to the amp and the guitar, sounds, round and bright, well-supported sound in almost every style zics.

I use it for a few months and I get a lot of fun.
Its ease of adjustment and handling is very easy.
Metal sounds a bit low (but may be it come from my guitar?) In any manner that does not bother me is not my style!
I worked (and very quickly changed) on Drive 30 watt amp and a guitar Storm (simplest) was horror! Note that I almost lost my fingers to be cut by hand, then it's past ....
Of course there are better (ALWAYS!!), But at what price?, It's not really nice, robust and reliable equipment. If I had to redo this purchase? Without any doubt and regret.