Ashdown MAG 210T Deep Cabinet
Ashdown MAG 210T Deep Cabinet

Bass Guitar Speaker from Ashdown belonging to the MAG series.

Nikko44700 Nikko44700
Published on 10/24/09 at 14:31
Enclosure 8 ohms, 2 hp 10 inch + tweeter. Basic and effective.
I possde the second generation (EVO II) can absorb 250 watts.

SONORITS

I used it with Ashdown Mag 300 head and dsormais with Markbass LM250. The set is dynamic, efficient and prcis. This is my one and only baffle. Too tired of lugging tons of gear!
Markbass that DLivre 150 watts into 8 ohms sounds perfectly above. I have two musical groups: an electro acoustic (without battery) with a guit / vocals and banjo, no need to push the volume of the amp, or to switch to sound, even on small sc nes in outside.
For the other group (electric with battery) or I transplanted the head DI or I transplanted the sound of the speaker with a microphone beta 52 (or both) and rings! The chamber is sufficient for the scene.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Solid stuff, not honreux (215 euros !!) and reliable.