Behringer Ultrabass BB115
Behringer Ultrabass BB115

Ultrabass BB115, Bass Guitar Speaker from Behringer in the Ultrabass series.

Storm76 11/01/2005

Behringer Ultrabass BB115 : Storm76's user review

• Partager
I took this place for its price from its CHARACTERISTICS (15 ")

Use? Repeated, concert ...

I use the amp in BX3000T of the same brand, it works a lot, and prampli / Multi Effect I use a Korg AX300B. My bass is an Ibanez SR 406 (6 string) with EMG micro;)

For my copy, the construction is rather strong, it adj few hours of concerts (Metal) in the face, and nothing has changed the corners are always spotless, the grid does not move a muscle.

As for sound, not bad, although the cash speaker 300W amp, no saturation of HP, the bass is powerful, the mids are sufficiently Submitted (thundering elsewhere to a 15! ") however, I r serious is hard to do much felt. The attack is not the best either (15 or "...), of my desire to add one of the BA210 same brand: D But for use in groups that I made, it is enough!

I use this place for 6 months now.

What I like most is the price it cost me: D 185 at Thomann

What I like least is the lack of attack, but hey that price, not surprising.

I tried a few models before making my choice, including a pregnant Hartke like him a lot ... out the same sound, but for 100 more!

The report price is excellent quality in this price level, we can not do better, go for it!

Well yes, I do it again no problem this choice, the evidence, I will soon invest in a 2x10 "of the same mark with aluminum cones!