EBS NeoLine 410
EBS NeoLine 410

Bass Guitar Speaker from EBS belonging to the NeoLine series.

vttxtreme vttxtreme
Publié le 11/03/06 à 10:17
- What technical specifications motivated your choice?

What motivated my choice is first weight (30 pounds), then power (1000W cash) and 4 * 10 "for a good spread and very versatile)

- For what purpose?

I use it at home and RPTES.

- What amp / What configuration? ...

I use the amp with EBS HD350 home too (head while transistor 350 W)

- The curve frequency drives is it neutral enough?

I think so: p

- The sound is clear and prcis across the spectrum?

The bass is superb, ca not saturate even at all high volume trs. For acute, same, no distortion the sound is crystalline.

- The dynamic is it respect? ...

This cabinet has a dynamic standard. You feel in normment slap!

- How long have you use it?

6 months

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

What I like most is its weight (I carry one in my tt stairs), the typical sound EBS
I'm still looking the least? It's tough, the grips are mtal, carpet and good quality Neutrik connectors are reliable.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Before I had a Marshall 4 * 10 combo that weighed a dead donkey. Otherwise I dja jou on a lot of amps like Ampeg, Hartke, Trace Elliot, Fender ... I prfre EBS is above all and trs away! Even I like Ampeg bcp has nothing to do compar EBS.

- How do you report qualitprix?

It cost me 1300 euros nine Pigalle. It's expensive but it is the CHARACTERISTICS bomb! At the same time we reach the high end of the cabinet with which it will be no surprises. The quality is to go.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

Without any hsitations ... j'achterais can be another speaker later type 1 or 2 * 10 * 10 * 12 or 1 for lugging around really well ... always with EBS Obviously.