Genz-Benz STL-210T
Genz-Benz STL-210T
transitus transitus

«  Top! »

Publié le 03/06/11 à 13:10
This speaker is a 210 (2 HP to 10 although they seem a bit bigger ... instead of 11 but check)

I was looking for stuff transprtable good yield. It weighs 20 pounds (I carry it with one hand) can be standing or lying on another speaker.

It can be tilted via a tripod under the cabinet which allows for use as low back or have a different distribution of bass.

It has an adjustable tweeter (+1) and can be cut (+2).

I use it in the compass 151P Markbass Traveler (a 15 chips which is as small ... really great) with little to mark 3 markbass warwick corvette and a 5 string.

This baffle CASH! it's maddening. Rope IF everything goes, the grain in slap is exceptional.

He defended well in low although for large sub is better to add a 15 inch.

I use it in two formations ... a death metal and death / grindcore, I play mainly the fingers and slap. The sound is pretty cool and (I think) say very aggressive ... I dropped the mediator because even the fingers I have a sound machine.

Quite frankly I have compared a 410 and AC ampeg my laugh .... have to stop preaching the supremacy of ampeg is annoying because it's so true! ampeg is good but is not AC.

Compressor with my t-rex and the warmth of this has valvedrive I really devastating sound ... warm, clear, powerful, aggressive, ca discontent is, my back thanked me. ^ ^

I've had it 6 months and rolling!

I love its small size and especially its light weight! Being able to have tilted the diffusion different.

I remake this choice with your eyes closed ... Genz Benz and markbass agree very well!

The baffle is expensive but given the quality we quickly forget the price.