MarkBass CL 152
MarkBass presents the CL 152, a new 2x15" bass cabinet.
Like the rest of the brand's Classic Series, the CL 152 aim at upgrading an old favorite, as Markbass describes it as much lighter than old 2x15 cabs with better definition and the option of turning on the horn to add some more modern sparkle to your sound, while retaining the possibility to deliver a typical old school sound.
Like all Classic Series cabinets, the CL 152 includes a compression driver and custom horn which can be turned on or off on the rear of the cabinet.
MSRP: 1009 €
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Speaker size: 2x15"
- Defeatable 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power handling: 800W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (to 5 kHz with horn off)
- Sensitivity: 103 dB SPL
- Weight: 72.8 lbs / 33 kg
- Size: 23.4" x 34.2" x 18.9"/ 594 mm x 868 mm x 480 mm
Viewers of this article also read...
- Luna Paz Lenchantin Signature Bass Luna Guitars presents the Paz Lenchantin Signature Bass.
- MarkBass NY 604 Markbass presents new bass cabinet models, including this NY 604.
- Octavius Squeezer analog bass synth Godlyke Distributing Inc. announces the release of Chunk Systems' Octavius Squeezer analog bass synthesizer. The Octavius Squeezer is the world's first analog/digital hybrid bass synthesizer to be housed in a compact stompbox format. With an analog audio path that features a variety of synth, octave, fizz, and filter effects and a digital preset system that allows constant reconfiguration of the audio signal path and storage of parameter settings as well as an on-board tuner and tap-tempo metronome, the Octavius Squeezer is one pedal truly sticks out from what is already available and is most probably worth some attention...