Markbass Traveler 151 P
Markbass Traveler 151 P

Bass Guitar Speaker from Markbass belonging to the Traveler series.

transitus transitus

«  amazing! »

Publié le 03/04/11 à 04:40
The characteristics of this speaker ... well for the story in December I am separated from my Hartke 410 (too heavy and cold) and I went looking for a powerful speaker, small, light, and if possible 15 inches . Challenges a priori impossible and, BOOM! Markbass 15 "400 watts into 8 ohms for a weight of just under twenty pounds as bulky as my Genz Benz 210 ... not much.

I'm skeptical that said in a death metal band it will not hold forever.

So I try anyway with my little mark 3 Genz Benz over my warwick corvette my 5 string etc. ... etc. ...

And PAF! a terrible sound, so powerful deep, a heated probe perfectly round allying with aggression and growl of my Genz Benz, a stunning performance I manage to cover the 100 watt lamp of my guitar!

Sound travels beautifully frankly I'm ecstatic.

Well, the speaker only sound is a little soft but with my Genz Benz ...... huge!

I play mostly fingers, slapping and tapping; little plectrum. Everything passes; fingers it was hot groove AC max, slap it seems that people are playing all alone, tapping one rediscovers his game

The mediator I have less recoil, AC growls but my opinion is not that it gives the best of him .... but hey I do not care I not play mediator.

When I added the warmth of my and my compressor valvedrive EBS Comp nova t-rex was the nirvana. All the notes of my neck stand out with equal clarity the same power. A dream.

I've had it now 3 months. I tried the trace elliot and ampeg bof .... too heavy and cold.

What makes me laugh is when I see the others come with huge speaker claiming that's what it takes for sound. I come with two cabinets together weighing not even the weight of their big thing, and wham I j'me branch fucks a slap to everyone.

To all those who think the low light stuff that sounds good ... are not I told you this is wrong because even in extreme music (I have a death metal band and one death core) I her with another grooooooosse headroom.

I do it again this election

PS: Who said markbass did not sound for metal ?..........