Peavey 115 BX BW
Ninspade Ninspade

«  Big sound »

Publié le 08/02/11 à 12:55
I wanted a sound with more bass but with a sufficiently reactive speaker. It was in my price and convenient to use than I wanted to do. I added wheels and presto! on the road.

Sound, he dragged in smoky places, he fell down stairs, he was charged and discharged hundreds of times with varying degrees of sweetness but remained at his post until the end.

The sound was powerful and dynamic enough for a 15. "At the same time we can not say that the sound was clear and precise, rather bold, but not excessively.

I used it for ten years but very intensely. I played hard and often and he traveled quite a bit. At the end, the HP Black Widow passed away. It has become very soft, it has lost its sound characteristics. But I really liked this speaker and if I had the choice again under the same conditions (same time same financial opportunities) I would do without hesitation