Korg Ax3000b
Korg Ax3000b
vicinity27 vicinity27
Publié le 04/10/10 à 13:38
absolutely all bills are available or ditables.
possible to connect a PC but have to be good engineers I think lol

Here is the story: with a group of friends we have decided to mount a 100% cover band Metallica. I needed a distortion pedal and a wah to sound my ibanez Jcm face of furious guitar. Basically I wanted either a new or ME50B ZOOM B2.1U. I therefore call a store to find the products available and it told me about KORG AX3000B ... 189 euros new and guaranteed! and yes 189 euros. Told myself that I was going to make me Plaizir ... and two days of galleys to tame the beast (I must say that not taking the time to read the good book lol) And) from the me For Whom the Bell Tolls and others; -) The large class because once we have understood its use, the Korg is a lord!

Ibanez GSR200 Active and a 180 watt Ashdown. I am following the rule for concerts 4 configurations usable thanks to the four pads (in others because there are 6) so 1 for Wah-distortion, chorus 2, 3 and 4-wha Chorus for a delay mode

1 week
quality price ratio great because I had nine 189 euros in a real music store
I do it again without hesitating that choice but for 250 euros (price indicated on the net lol)