Bartolini MM4CBC
Bartolini MM4CBC
Joe-Rhys Joe-Rhys
Publié le 12/30/08 à 08:05
I bought it in November 2008.
I installed it on my passive bass in the neck position.
What I like most is that all strings are ringing at the same level, it transcribes well the nuances of your game (fingers, thumb, slap, pick, he's a pretty clear and that n is not typed as SMB4 basslines home / seymour duncan.
for now, I do not find him negative points.
before him, I bought the basslines of SMB4A / seymour duncan wired with a switch on / on / on and it tires me to hear what his strength too predictable, I thought it sorely lacked something essential: the grain (if specific defects liability that makes the sound more expressive!
and again, as soon as I rope it bends any sound lost volume becaufe the rope came out of the magnetic field of the magnet is a shame for a microphone such a reputation!
in closing, I would say that the price / quality ratio is very good and it is well worth investing a few dollars to buy one.
I definitely think my team later a low bridge pickup from the same brand and why not my TRB-6?!