D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Bass
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Bass
Punks not dead Punks not dead
Published on 07/07/08 at 07:59
Hi all, its been a while since I use Ad,
gnralement in, I keep 4 / 6 months
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Most:</span>
- Long-lasting, clear sound, especially crystalline as they are new, I like it, but one week APRS, ds they have a little patina, sound s'quilibre.
- Rsistantes
- Reasonable price (about 23 game).
- Trs good sound reproduction
- Mdiator, Slap, Tapping, Finger = Super, they are versatile trs.
- Rich in harmonic
- Long life
- Package recyclable
- Free Gift grae points on the package
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">The least</span> sincrement, I see it, the sound is perhaps too light, too crystalline to beginners, but his pass after a few hours of play APRS, must try them. I left it, I am, I know them well and are friends with my wallet. I play any style, and the slap, finger, mediator, tapping ... I can not complain, they transcribed what I do.

Trs qualitprix good value.

With exprience, I redeem, or it, or else the Fender Nickelplated steel rundwound are not bad (classic, but not expensive, proper quality) and then flat files in Ad well sure.

There are a lot of choice in Ad, whether the flat or round cords son chromium, nickel and so on, your choice.
J'hsite I put 9 because nothing is perfect, we all have DIFFERENT tastes, but the Ad ropes are excellent quality for the price pay.