Elixir Strings improves and extends its Nanoweb string range for electric bass with three new sets for 4 and 5-string instruments.
Elixir Strings listened to the needs of over 4,000 bass players around the world and worked with more than 1,000 of them during tests in order to enhance the Nanoweb coating. The result is a range of strings that offers a better resistance and improved response during hard-hitting attack as well as an enhanced grip. They also added new 4 and 5-string sets in the Nickel Plated Steel and Stainless Steel ranges, as well as 5th and 6th single strings for set customization.
You’ll now find the following sets in the Elixir Nanoweb series:
- 14207 Nickel-Plated Steel 5 strings, light/medium, long scale with .045, .065, .085, .105 and .135 gauge
- 14702 Stainless Steel 4 strings, medium, long scale with .050, .070, .085 and .105 gauge
- 14782 Stainless Steel 5 strings, light/medium, long scale with .045, .065, .085, .105 and .135 gauge
There are now 19 different bass string sets available in the Elixir catalog. See the details at www.elixirstrings.com.
If you’d like to receive a free set of Elixir Nanoweb bass strings, post a comment in this thread. We’ll then select a few members from the comments and send you the set of your choice. All you have to post a review about them. Then we’ll select the most helpful reviewer and send over a year’s supply of bass strings.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.