Elixir Strings Polyweb Coating Bass 45-100 Light/Long Scale
Elixir Strings Polyweb Coating Bass 45-100 Light/Long Scale
nightmareplayer nightmareplayer
Published on 10/30/05 at 06:43
Value For Money : Poor
-It has been a year since I use a game for my jazz bass POLYWEB 4cordes us, and frankly, compared to all other strings, there's no picture!

-They have a rather round and pleasant highs come out a lot, and this can be inconvenient at times (the slap from slamming too ...) The best is still their strength: they take forever to s' user (however, 5-play 10 hours a day, I thought they would eventually die ^ ^) and I have, to date, no broken (though sometimes I slap a bit much, hehe ... )
A positive (or negative depending on the type of game), they are very "slippery", and especially useful for making glissendos or other ...
These chords are also easy to play, they do not become particularly rough run-of-use!

Previously, I had tried many different strings: the GHS boomers, Hartke, Fender strings (original, terrible rather not elsewhere: / on the breaks in less than a month: s), Rotosound, ...

-The big, very big downside to these ropes are their prices excessively (ultra) cher.Il must say, € 75 for 4c and 5c for € 100, it falls squarely delirium! Little advice, you provide the United States (I pay 35 €, 4 or 5 sets of strings) ... I wonder where does this line of € 40-65 anyway, all for one remote?

-With experience, I would do this choice until I found better! But that's exactly the type of strings that match my type of game, so I keep