Fodera Guitars Diamond Nckel Round Wound Bass Strings
Fodera Guitars Diamond Nckel Round Wound Bass Strings
Joe-Rhys Joe-Rhys

«  good strings ... »

Published on 05/12/12 at 05:35
I have now mounted on my custom bass.
I have tried many models; GHS flea signature, Labella, Fbass, Hartke, Warwick, ernie ball (definitely my favorite!) Rotosound (I love their vintage sound!), fender (yuck!), d 'addario (I do not like at all!), alembic, ken smith rock master (really good for rock), elixir (the same sound as the ernie ball and more muffled).
what I love most, each string is placed in a plastic bag clipped to prevent them from rusting, paper presentation is stamped on the date of the package (there is special attention for the consumer to propose a recent product and functional), the sound that I call "balanced, neither too modern nor too vintage, these strings give an impression of" smoothness "(the only word that has come to mind).
what I like least, like the sound of these strings is neither too modern nor too vintage, I do not really know what music is it for ...
I think these are good strings for the price that I paid.
for now, I will not repeat this choice because I want to try all the strings on the planet! ah! ah!