Soundscan 26-BIG BEAT 2
oblikone oblikone
Publié le 01/01/07 à 16:24
Format:
Audio, Acid, AIFF, WAV, AKAI (S1000 & Z4/Z8) ESX24, HALion, MACH5, Reason 2, REX2.

There are samples drum kit. (Well lot and trs) + samples of synths, loops + some (voice, synth effects ... of good and trs way).

Instruments trs I find good (although I mostly cost that kicks ...)
there are a hundred samples alone kicks. Like the other sounds of Drum. Can be done with everything, hip-hop, hardtek, Drum & Bass etc. ... trs varied.

I've had 2-3 weeks.
I do not cost a lot of CD samples but obviously it is part of the people who have the most samples of drum.
In addition there are some loop samples synth synth + + + Voice of the loop of loop effects.
It's complete, vari plenty to do, we pay for as they say ...
on the other hand no drum loops. Attention. But there is everything necessary for you to make your beats you even ...

I pay 40 euros new, I regret it. I have what I wanted and more. At that point I was m'tonnerait m'achte other cd like this, the rest I will bring samples via other mdias, all that is voice for example. Because with this cd (and the sampler that comes with it) + my sequencer I have everything I need in fact sound level.
I am delighted