Klotz MC5000
Klotz MC5000

MC5000, Cable by the Meter from Klotz.

Dreammer 02/27/2014

Klotz MC5000 : Dreammer's user review

«  A safe bet »

• Partager
If you want a good cable studio or live, for one or more microphones or recording from an amp Guitar / other equipped with a line output XLR, the MC5000 is very good!

Solid, double shielded, protected against the OEM, synchronous signal, it returns without audible signal loss and allows a clean and rich sound.

Cables made of high-end brand uses the MC5000 cable and Neutrik NC3FXX NC3MXX-B and-B. I bought 3 in 2010 to "see". And I'm not at all disappointed! But they are expensive crafted ...

In 2014, I finally had the opportunity to replace the 80 m cable remaining quality 1st prize ... And yes, I use since the beginning of my home studio in 2005, the cable of the brand SM10BK The Sssnake.

To make a good economy, so I bought the cable Klotz MC5000 meter + cities above me make myself Neutrik connectors!

I find this product very good in terms of quality / price (2.80 euros per meter)

I hope that other contributors will quickly complete positively or negatively because I think for the moment I am the only one to note.